Bakersfield Sports Car Dealers
Give A Look At The 2020 Porsche Cayenne
If you’ve been looking for a versatile SUV that features driving dynamics that can hold his own against a high-performance sports car, there may be a 2020 Porsche Cayenne in your future. This year, Porsche adds a new Coupe body style that makes the Cayenne look more like, well, a coupe. Bakersfield sports car owners are impressed by the Cayenne Coupe’s sleeker look, which is achieved without sacrificing cabin space.
The Cayenne’s class-leading handling makes it a pleasure to drive. Buyers have three gasoline engines to choose from: two V6 engines and a turbocharged V8. There are also two plug-in models. Anyone looking at sports cars in Bakersfield who wants a performance-oriented SUV that features the high-level of luxury Porsche can be counted on to deliver should place the 2020 Porsche Cayenne at the top of their shopping list.
Automotive Press Praise
The automotive media is effusive in its praise for the 2020 Porsche Cayenne. MotorTrend wrote: “The Cayenne Coupe arrives in the U.S. … with three powertrains, additional standard equipment, and a host of options, ready to take the fight to the BMW X6 and Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. And on first impressions, it's the best of the bunch.”
Standard features include 19-inch wheels, Integrated 4D Chassis Control, keyless entry with push-button start, LED headlights and taillights, an eight-way-power driver’s seat, rain-sensing wipers, front and rear park assist, Apple CarPlay, Porsche Communication Management with a 12.3-inch touchscreen, a 150-watt stereo system with 10 speakers, and navigation.
The 12.3-inch touchscreen is one of our favorite features. Drivers can control the system using large icons or via haptic-feedback buttons. The touchscreen is the central control point for camera displays, navigation, Apple CarPlay integration and apps.
Each trim level comes with its own engine. An eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive are standard across the lineup.
- The base Cayenne is powered by a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that makes 335 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque.
- The Cayenne S is equipped with a turbocharged 2.9-liter V6 engine that generates 434 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque.
- The Cayenne E-Hybrid employs a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that works with an electric motor to produce a combined output of 455 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
- The Cayenne Turbo gets a turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engine that cranks out 541 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque.
- The Turbo S E-Hybrid comes with the Turbo’s V8 engine, combined with a plug-in hybrid system that generates a mind-boggling 670 hp and 663 lb-ft of torque.
Standard safety features include Porsche’s Warn and Brake assist as well as front and rear side airbags. A number of safety features are available, including autonomous braking, adaptive cruise control with lane-keep assist, a head-up display and night vision.